Wednesday 12 February 2014

Gary Barlow, SPAM & Heinz beans (with mini-sausages!!) - oh, and pigs in shit!!

After my new toys arrived in record time, I was happy as a pig in shit last night, putting it all together. Picture quality of my dodgy DVD's now stunning (I've put the old player in my bedroom, where picture quality is not so important...) and the sound through the little system I got fab - even louder, so my neighbours will hate me more. Do I care?
Finished unpacking, and restocked my shelves full of yummy stuff, imported by yours truly from the UK. I miss Tesco's!!! None of it needs more than one pan to make....which is perfect, because I only have one....
Talking of pigs & shit, I was watching my fave episode of 'Paddy & Max' when I was home last week.....the one where they take a pig in payment from a farmer for damage to their motorhome after hitting a cow...this is the part where it 'makes a mess'....SO funny, it has me crying everytime...
 
 
Here's the full episode if you want it....
 
 
"HOW DARE YOU!!"
 

No comments:

Post a Comment