Monday 17 March 2014

What Chinese 'VIP's' like to do....

Reading a 'VIP' magazine on the airport lounge....I was interested to see what they thought 'appealed' to a 'VIP' in China...
Coffee with a sachet of 'powdered cream milk'...
Lots of utterly GROSS and tasteless furniture - shows money doesn't buy you taste (just a monstrosity)...
OTT jewellery and watches with pictures of tigers on the face...
Silly clothes that NO ONE would ever buy? Surely not? I admit I'd look a total cock in both outfits...
More coffee (that tastes of zebra)...
A 'concrete block & paving machine' (brings you down to earth after all those watches & rings - maybe that makes for a bizzare 'his & hers' shopping weekend?...
But - hope is not lost - on the very last page, a lovely European lady who looks VERY inviting....I'll save you the trouble of translating the page - she's asking for me....searching for me....
 
 
PS As always, sorry some of the photos come out the wrong way round...

No comments:

Post a Comment