Thursday 3 April 2014

Tie a yellow ribbon....

I fly home on Friday....so feel free to tie a yellow ribbon around a tree for me - better still, some nice underwear....
Note the masthead artwork I sent in to 'The Chron' for this week's column....and the image of the Trumpton FIre Station that fitted into the this week's ramblings....sadly the editor (probably pissed) screwed it up and printed a section of the masthead image again....(have a look, you'll see what I mean)....tosser....
I need to go home, as I had my last digestive biscuit last night (and to batter the editor if I see him, as well as that new sub-standard sub-editor who censors all my stuff...)
It's nice outside today - spring is here, and I sat outside my apartment contemplating the journey home....

No comments:

Post a Comment