Wednesday 3 September 2014

Introducing...THE KING OF DOGSHIT!

When I was at the market the other day (the one that sells the 'genuine fake' stuff) I guy showed me some stuff that sort of took my breath away....

First up were some knuckle-dusters encrusted with (genuine) diamonds .... and then some of those razor-sharp star things Kwai Chang Caine used to throw at people in 'KUNG FU' . The bloke gave me one & said "you try - you throw!" and pointed at a large piece of cardboard he'd propped up against the wall (full of holes) - a sort of target / practise range (in a crowded market) - this made my pals recoil in horror and cover their heads, "NO, NO!" - and they pointed out the potential danger of letting a one-eyed bloke lob some deadly razors around a packed market full of people & kids. I resented this - I can shoot / drive as good as anyone else, and the only thing I can't do is watch a 3D film...

Anyway, I wonder what the bloke in the other photo's could do with such weapons - he's a bare-knuckle fighter from Ireland, and the video here is hilarious...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixFQUpLnr3E

- have a look. Apparently, he's challenging another fighter to a punch-up. Watch it first to try to understand what he's saying, then again & focus on the 'translation' at the bottom...very funny. He finishes up with the classic line "YOU'RE THE KING OF DOGSHIT!" which is -apparently - quite an insult.

Whenever the editor of 'The Chron' and I exchange texts / mails, we always include the line - makes a change from simply calling each other 'twat'....

No comments:

Post a Comment