Sunday 26 January 2014

Damp & Frozen....

Busy this week, sorting stuff before flying back home at the end of the week.
A new guy joins us from the UK (well, Ireland) soon, so I've been finding him an apartment - I was shown round one that had damp on the walls, and pointed out to the agent that British (even Irish) people expect damp-free walls for 2 grand a month...
It's still very cold here, but some days are quite nice - even lovely, ideal for walking the dog (if I had one) although I'm not daft enough to walk on the river...
Everyone keeps giving me gifts of tea - all sorts of Chinese stuff, some of which is nice, although I'd swop the lot for a bag of PG!!
I'm still working my way through all my new DVD's - I've got all the Oscar contenders now, although most of them have obviously come from the voting panels - they are called 'screeners' and are supposedly 'traceable' back to the original recipient...
Either way, I'm well happy to have them....

1 comment:

  1. Don,t they do a Chinese GP tips ? Ricardo99

    ReplyDelete