Thursday 9 January 2014

"Hot Ticket Offers...." - BOG OFF!!

Had my usual 'Hot Ticket Offers' mail from TICKETMASTER, giving me "advance booking opportunities" for a number of 'Top Acts' - so after some 40 years of buying tickets for the likes of Genesis & Led Zep, their 'advanced data research' thinks I'll be well-horned up to see..
BOYZONE (in a forest...why?)
HUMPTY-DUMPTY LIVE ON STAGE (do they think I'm a grand-dad?)
THE MIGHTY WURLITZER ORGAN CONCERT (!!!!!)
GERRY AND THE PACEMAKERS - 'GERRY ACROSS THE MERSEY' (I hope the bastard drowns (still grinning) in it - can't stand the man!)
Mind, looking through the 'enetertainment' section of a local Beijing magazine, I see there is a Chinese version of Abba's MAMA MIA show on...can you imagine?
I'd rather see Humpty bloody Dumpty....
 

No comments:

Post a Comment