Wednesday 12 February 2014

I take my hat off....(and my pants)....

I take my hat off to these guys...
Went onto 'JD.COM' this morning - it's a sort of Chinese Amazon, previously known as 360.com I think - and ordered a new DVD player, some fancy speakers and boy's cable stuff to join it all up (no telly should be without a mass of cables behind it!) - oh, and some girly bath towels, too (to show I'm not a total 'bloke') and placed the order at 10.30am this morning. I say "I" but mean "one of the girlies in the office pressed the buttons", because the website is all in Chinese....
....anyway, my phone & email were pinging away every five minutes with order status updates - order accepted...order picked...transferred to dispatch...sent to central delivery...out on delivery...the name & number of the guy who would be bringing it...and, less than 5 hours later, my phone went and a bloke jabbered ##$%&**&%#%^&**** (Chinese) which meant "I am outside your door by the lift" - all my stuff (except the girly bath towel, but who gives a shit about that?!)
Fantastic service or what?
There are hundreds of bikes & little vans charging about full of stuff to deliver - but think about the size of Beijing - delivered to my office door within hours, at no cost.
Oh - and the lot cost me less than sixty quid.....

No comments:

Post a Comment