Tuesday 15 April 2014

England....my beautiful England....

Home last week....my usual late-night plane from BJ to Istanbul, then onward to Manchester...a wonderful sunset across the fields from my bedroom window to welcome me....cakes from the kids (I made them bacon & Spam butties the next morning, as only a dad can!)....my fave beer in the fridge (although, selfishly all drunk before a night with great friends!)....after the war museum, onto the Coronation Street tour with the family - my son and I weren't as keen as the girls (note the photo taken strategically in front of the portabogs)...even the cat wants a new kitchen and - finally back here in BJ, my kitchen cupboard restocked....
 
It takes a deep breath to get on the plane to come back here (one lung-fill of joy), and typing this and seeing the photo's makes me miss it more....

No comments:

Post a Comment