Tuesday 11 March 2014

'Sex on fire'? - more like 'Arse on fire...'

I think it was 'Kings of Leon' who had a hit with 'Sex on Fire'....well....
Last night, I was taken to a 'famous' restaurant (they always are!) and almost force-fed some local (famous) noodles - they looked quite inoffensive, and I was managing to eat them (just) - a tad spicy for me, but I was hungry enough (and, believe it or not, have the manners) to eat them, courtesy of my kind hosts...
After a while, I began to realise I was dribbling - my mouth had become numb, just like it does when the dentist injects me...boy, were they hot...
Back at my hotel, I drank gallons of (complementary water), but was concerned about the medium-term effect on my bottom - to be specific, my anal passage...
Well, this morning (without being too graphic), I went to the lavatory....and immediately shouted out "Pugh,Pugh, Barney McGrew, Cuthbert, Dibble & Grubb" - the Trumpton Fire Brigade.
Further, the loo wouldn't flush, so - being British - I had to take off the cistern lid and fiddle with the thing before it would flush.
Talk about embarrassing.....
I noticed a 'Pizza Hut' close to my hotel - setting the destination co-ordinates for tonight's meal now...

No comments:

Post a Comment